8 Things I am Looking Forward To
- DISNEY WORLD! 2 more weeks. Specifically all the character dining and eating at the Castle. I am a total Disney freak!
- Evan's Fireman Sam Birthday Party. He can't wait, we are having it at the Fire Station and then back at the house.
- Getting a call from the Company that offered me the job and then put it on hold that the job is available again and they want me to start.
- Going to Storyland and Santa's Village
- Going to Day Out With Thomas at Edaville Railroad
- Lauren's mini Dance Recital for her 1/2 Ballet, 1/2 Tap class.
- Having my great friend move back to MA from NY.
- Sitting in Florida at night watching the Electrical Parade.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
- Went to the Stone Zoo and saw many animals. The kids had so much fun.
- Went to Music Time at night at the library.
- Rented 4 Disney movies so the kids can get to know all of the older characters - we got Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Mulan and Dumbo.
- Watched the Jungle Book.
- Let the kids have brownie sundaes.
- Listened to Kids Bop (what a horrible creation). Basically pop music sung my kids.
- Did the stationary bike for 45 minutes.
- Laughed while watching 2 1/2 Men and How I Met Your Mother.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
- Roll my tongue (the whole family seems to be able except for me).
- Still be able to dance well (Ballet, Tap, Jazz)
- Work 3 days a week.
- Go on vacation to other countries.
- Have big parties at the house with a band and booze.
- Go back and relive my son's 1st 6 months of life without stressing so much.
- Go out to dinner more with just my hubby.
- Workout more.
8 Shows I watch
- CSI (all of them)
- How I Met Your Mother
- 2 1/2 Men
- Rachel Ray's Talk Show
- Biggest Loser
- The Office
8 People I Tag
I decided to tag people I visit virtually on a regular basis. If you are not familiar with them I would encourage you to take a peek.
ok, could only come up with 7, I am one short.