Thursday, April 19, 2012

4/19/12: Mickey and Minnie's Magical Journey at the DCU Center

If you know me you know I love Mickey, you can reference my post:  Mickey Mouse Will Always Have My Heart.  So of course when Mickey and Minnie's Magical Journey is at the DCU Center I  had to take the kids. 
   We were extremely lucky to get to meet Mickey and Minnie before the show.  Even my Mom got to meet them too as she came with us.
Here they are excited to get the show started:
The show did not disappoint as always.  My Mom was impressed with the show too as she hadn't been since she took me when I was a kid.  This show includes Lion King which was super cute with Pumba and Timon:
The Little Mermaid section was well done with people dressed up as Star Fish and other characters from the movie:
 Love Flounder!
Lilo and Stitch, which was Lauren's favorite.  I have seen this show before in 2008 and this time they did not have the fire baton twirling that they did the last time.  Sort of a bummer to me as I twirled Fire Baton when I was a kid:
Plus Peter Pan which was Evan's favorite:
Tick Tock!  Watch out Captain Hook. 

You can still buy tickets!
Here is a special link to buy kids tickets for kids for $10!
For Friday, April 20th at 7 pm select here.
Or for Saturday, April 21st select here.
Go check it out during School Vacation!
Disclosure: I received a family four pack of tickets for the show to promote it. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received.

No comments: