Friday, May 10, 2013

5/10/13: Live Interviews with the Judges from So You Think You Can Dance

I was extremely lucky and thrilled to be able to cover the So You Think You Can Dance Call Back Auditions in Boston.  I already posted here, but I wanted to share the coverage of the interviews that Christy and I did with the three judges Mary Murphy, Nigel Lythgoe, and Adam Shankman now that Season 10 premieres on Tuesday, May 14th!
Being a dance enthusiast and being a So You Think You Can Dance fan it was wonderful to be able to personally talk to the judges.  The first judge I was able to speak with was Mary Murphy.  
Here is that interview thanks to Christy for capturing it.

Next we got to speak with Nigel Lythgoe who not only is the co-creator of So You Think You Can Dance, he is also the producer and judge.
Here is that interview:
Last but not least I was able to speak to Adam Shankman.  
 Here is his interview:

They are ready for judging.
What an amazing experience!  
Tune in on May 14th for So You Think You Can Dance on FOX.
So You Think You Can Dance Website:  http://www.fox.com/dance/
Dizzy Feet Twitter: @DizzyFeetTweet
Disclosure:  This opportunity was provided to me through Boston Parent Bloggers.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: