Monday, June 24, 2013

6/24/13: Monsters University - Go See It

Last Wednesday we were lucky enough to see an advanced screening of Disney/Pixar's Monsters University.    The movie came out on June 21st so if you haven't seen it yet, go see it!

I love that it is a prequel to Monsters Inc and shows you how Mike and Sully met.  It wasn't really friends at first sight but their friendship grew.  I went with my kids and Mom and we all loved it.
I love the characters in their Fraternity.
This movie is super adorable and not scary for kids.  I know some friends asked me that question and my 5 year old daughter said no it wasn't scary at all.  Plus she liked the 3D which usually she doesn't like.
I also wanted to share some fun activities:
Design your own School Crest
Memory Cards

Spot the Differences
Coloring Sheet
Here is some cool concept art that was used to design the film.
I would say Disney/Pixar got a touch down on this one.
GO SEE IT WITH YOUR LITTLE MONSTERS!

 Here is the final trailer: 

YouTube Embed: And another cute video:
Like Monsters University on Facebook
Follow Monsters University on Twitter: @monstersu
Hashtag: #MonstersU
Disclosure:  I was provided with 4 tickets to an advanced screening of Monsters University and promotional materials from Disney.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: