Friday, November 25, 2011

11/25/11: We Hope You Had a Wonderful Thanksgiving

Sometimes we forget that we have so much to be thankful for.  It is nice on Thanksgiving to vocalize it and say all the wonderful things in our life we are thankful for.  It was cute hearing the kids say that they were both thankful for their family and friends (and not all the toys they have).
 I know what Fred is thankful for...that he gets to eat Turkey on Thanksgiving.
 I am thankful we are all healthy and together.  Here we are ready to eat.  We always go to my parent's house for dinner and then my sister-in-law's house for desserts.  That is another thing I am thankful for, our families are both in the same state.
 Kids posing.
 Some cute little crafts the kids made at school.  Here is one from Evan.
 And two from Lauren.

Love it!  I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving too.

No comments: