Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12/21/11: Four Freshmen Show Coming to Stoneham MA

The Four Freshmen Jazz group is a vocal harmony group that my cousin Bob is in.  They perform many shows all over the country and I am excited that they are coming to Stoneham Theatre in Stoneham, MA on January 8th at 2 pm.  You can buy tickets here.
This is my cousin Bob.  He sings and plays the drums.
It is always great to see him when he comes to perform as he grew up in Bothell Washington far from our family so I didn't see him much growing up.  I do remember his sister Susan teaching me how to do a cartwheel when they visited when I was young.
 
I thought I would share this with my readers as you may be looking for some last minute gifts for hard to buy for people.  You can check out their tour dates here.
The Four Freshman began in 1948 with Bob, Don, Ross and Hal continues on in the 21st century.  The current group of Brian, Curtis, Vince and Bob have been performing together since 2001. Here is more detail on their history.

You can also Like them on Facebook here.

No comments: