Monday, December 26, 2011

12/26/11: Disney on Ice Treasure Trove - Fun for the Family

Today we were lucky enough to go to Disney on Ice Treasure Trove.  We go every year as part of my birthday celebration.  It has been a tradition since I was little.  Plus I love Mickey Mouse!  The show was wonderful as always and we got to have a special meet and greet with Mickey and Minnie.  Minnie liked my Minnie sweater.
Here are the kids all ready for the show.  As you can see they are excited in their Disney outfits. 
You can still buy tickets here as the show is in town until December 29th. 
The show includes Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lion King, Snow White, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Tangled, The Princess and the Frog, and all the Princesses at the end.  This was one of my favorite parts when the cards were skating around in the Alice in Wonderland part.
Here are the kids ready after intermission for the second half.
Here is Rapunzel and Flynn Rider.
At the end of the show with all the Princesses.
Here are some other cool pictures of the show.



Disclosure:  I was given 4 tickets and a special Meet and Greet after the show in exchange for this review.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: