Friday, November 2, 2012

11/2/12: Reading Eggs Free Two Week Offer

We all know how important it is to build good readers.  I am searching all the time to find fun ways to engage my son in reading.  My son loves to use the computer so I have found a great way to get him to enjoy reading while being on the computer called Reading Eggs.  It is an innovative fun way to learn to read including games, songs and rewards.  These are great motivators for my son. 
Now you can try out Reading Eggs Free for Two Weeks with no credit card required!  Just go to their website and you can try the free online reading trial.  The program is not just for beginner readers, it is for children ages 3 through 12.
The program was developed by a highly trusted team of teachers, education writers, animators and web developers.  Since launching in 2011 they now have 500,000 subscribers and have presented more than 15 million lessons!
Go ahead and try it out, you have nothing to lose.
Like them on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/ReadingEggs
Follow them on Twitter: @readingeggs
Disclosure:  I was given a three month trial in exchange for this post.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: