Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12/19/12: There Will Be Peace

I haven't really posted about the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary.  I know many bloggers have been doing their own versions of tributes and thoughts around the events but I really haven't known what to say.  Today when I attended my daughter's Kindergarten Holiday Concert I was reminded of the events from last week.  I did see a police car there today at the school which made me feel good and sad at the same time that it has come to that.  Instead of posting my words I thought listening to this song "There Will Be Peace" sung by all the Kindergartners spoke volumes more than anything I could say.  Hug your children a little more and cherish every day you have.
Enjoy!  Warning you may cry, I know I did.

3 comments:

Isra said...

Oh my, tears and goosebumps. I know what you mean about not knowing what to say about the whole tragedy. I almost felt like it wasnt my place to talk about it, and than I thought, well thats more evil being spread by silencing our voices and actions.Thanks for linking up. :)

jennyatdapperhouse said...

Love this. Well done :)

Mommy Niri said...

Nothing like kids to remind us there is hope