Tuesday, August 6, 2013

8/6/13: Modern Dads Tour and Premiere

I love reality TV.  I wanted to let you know about a new show on A&E called Modern Dads premiering on August 21st 10:30/9:30c.  I love that Dads interact with kids so much differently than Moms do.  
I know my husband loves to play wrestle with my kids and do all sorts of silly stuff that I don't do.  Even when they were little I remember him playing with them way differently than I did.  I think this photo says it all of one of the Modern Dads.  
In honor of the premiere there will be an RV travelling around as the Modern Dads Tour.  It will include fun-filled interactive experience and be coming to the East Coast.  
It is coming to two spots locally that I wanted to let you know about:
Six Flags New England Address: 1623 Main St Agawam, MA 01001 
Date: Wednesday, August 14th 
Time: 12:00PM- 4:00PM 
and
Pawtucket Red Sox Game at The McCoy Stadium 
Address: 1 Columbus Ave Pawtucket, RI 02860 
Date: Thursday, August 15th Truck will be on site @5:30pm and Game Time: 7:05PM 
We love Six Flags so that is really cool they will be there.  
Here are all the Dads.  There is Rick, father of 4 and stay-at-home-Dad.
There is Stone who is a single Dad to a 5 year old.
Sean the Step-Dad to an 8 and 5 year old.
And Nathan, Dad to a 1 year old.
More about the show:
About the Show MODERN DADS features four stay-at-home dads who may be a little unconventional, but they get the job done. Banding together, their “guys club” is a tribe of suburban, child-rearing dudes who are just trying to do their thing… with a kid (or four) on their hip. This new series will follow their exploits as they navigate their lives; juggling the requirements and social expectations of being both a `modern man' and ‘modern dad’ while their significant others are off at work. 
 So bring your Super Dad and come to one of these exciting interactive exhibits and of course watch the show on August 21st at 10:30/9:30c.
Give the show some love online:
Twitter: @AETV #ModernDads
Instagram: /AETV  
Website link for clips: http://www.aetv.com/modern-dads/ 
Disclosure:  I was provided 4 tickets to the Pawtucket Red Sox Game to provide this post in addition to promotional items for the show.

No comments: