Thursday, December 26, 2013

12/26/13: The Magic and Smiles of Christmas

Every Christmas when I am stressed and running around like a crazy person the photos below is what I think of to get me through the holidays.  I hope you had a wonderful holiday and enjoy some of our highlights!
Reindeer Fred
Christmas Eve show!
Overflowing presents under the tree.  I have always enjoyed giving, and now with kids it is even better!
The kids waving to Santa who came to visit our house as he does every year and did when I was a kid.  This was always a tradition for Santa to come on Christmas Eve.  We open his presents and a few of the ones from us and then the rest on Christmas morning.
Excited with their presents.
Time to open Santa's presents.
A gift from Evan to Lauren from the Holiday Fair at school.
Look at that smile!
The favorite gifts - a Hess Police Car and Hess Fire Truck.
Lauren's 1st American Girl Doll - Saige the Girl of the Year.
Even Fred is happy with his treats!
Christmas morning.
Yippee!  Happy little boy!
Happy little girl!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!  We definitely did!

No comments: