Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/11/12: Fully Charged Barnum and Bailey Circus at the TD Garden

We go to the Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus every year.  The kids love it and I have fond memories going when I was a kid.  Now it is fun to experience it through their eyes.  We especially like the pre show where you can go on to the floor and be right in the middle of the action.  Here are the kids dressing up as if they were the ringmaster.  I must say Lauren's jacket matches her outfit well.
 Plus you get to meet performers.  Here is one of the clowns from the show.
He measured Lauren and said she was Princess size!  She was very excited about this. 
 Plus one of the elephants comes out.  Here are the kids looking on to see the elephant.
You really get to see the performance close up which I think is so cool.  I wish they did the pre show when I was a kid.
  The show is still going on until October 15th at the Boston TD Garden so make sure you go and buy tickets with my discount code.  
http://www.ticketmaster.com/ringlingkids
Kids Tickets Just $15
Use code: KIDS15
Valid on all performances
 The show is a ton of fun and I want to mention the live music.  Sometimes you forget that the music is live through the performance, but I really love that about the Ringling Brothers Circus.  Here are the beautiful horses.  
Lauren especially liked the ponies and their headbands.  She thought they were so cute. 
High wire performers always amaze me.  I could barely walk on a beam, let alone a thin wire high in the air. 
I love these spinning circular contraptions.  It is amazing when they walk on the outside of them as it is spinning. 
All the excitement of many performers out on the floor and up in the air. 
 We also love the tigers  Tabayara the trainer is so funny.  I always get a big kick out of his act. 
Who doesn't love the elephants?  Aren't they so adorable! 
Love it! 
Amazing the tricks they can do. 
 Would you believe this is a person on fire shooting through the air?  Hard to capture it with my camera but that is what it was.
I highly suggest you check out the show and get "Fully Charged" yourself.
 Check out Ringling Brothers here:
Twitter: @RinglingTweets
Disclosure:  I received a family four pack of tickets from Feld Entertainment.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: