Friday, May 27, 2016

5/24/16: BrickFair Family Affordable Fun

Evan loves building with LEGOs.  He always has.  Now that it is Evan's 11th birthday week we went to the BrickFair Myths and Legends LEGO Expo at the Royal Plaza Trade Center in Marlborough with a few friends.
One of the highlights for Evan is always building a vehicle and racing it against his friends.  I knew this would be the first thing he would go to.  Even my husband got in to the action and won one of the races.
Making sure to get all the perfect pieces.
There were lots of cool displays of LEGO creations to see.  The kids particularly liked this one with a moving train.  Allow yourself enough time to really take it all in.  We were there about 2 hours.  Plus there are lots of vendors selling LEGOs.  Each boy bought a little LEGO person as a memento.
It is amazing what people can create with LEGOs.  I personally take forever to put something together.  I was amazed over the holidays when Evan got a Space Shuttle and he put it together within a day!  I can just imagine how long it would take to make these creations.
I love the Mickey Mouse!
It is so fun looking at all the details.  The kids kept pointing things out that they saw.
Wow, how amazing is this?
A little geography/history lesson.
So cool!
There were also bounce houses with Wipe Out style balls in side.  The kids had a blast on these.  It was a nice addition to give the kids something to bounce around in and get some energy out.
BrickFair was so much fun and at a price of $15 per person it makes it a family affordable fun activity.
Check out the full schedule online:  http://www.brickfair.com/

Disclosure:  I received tickets for my family and I to attend BrickFair.  No other compensation was received in exchange for review.

No comments: