Sunday, March 17, 2013

3/17/13: Lauren's Gymnastics Exhibition Meet at GymStreet USA

Lauren was in another Exhibition Gymnastics Meet today at GymStreet USA and did awesome!  All of the Pre-Team kids did each of the events - Bar, Beam, Floor Routine, and Vault.
 What a huge difference from her first Exhibition Meet back in March of 2011.  Seriously how cute was she?
I am amazed every time I see her perform how much better she gets.  I am lucky that I could ever do a Cartwheel so her ability amazes me.
 She did a handstand on the beam and then flipped off!
 And did a great job in her floor routine!
 Here is some video showing how well she did!
 What a great job to all the Pre-Team participants!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. My Lauren (age 8) is on her first competitive year on level 4. Gymnastics builds so much confidence. Good luck to her! Michelle Brennan