Sunday, March 31, 2013

3/31/13: Easter Festivities and a Flashback

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter today for those of you who celebrate Easter.  We had a wonderful day.  It is always fun to see the kids hunt for eggs and get their Easter baskets.
It was fun that my Mom gave Lauren a few of my old dresses.  So here is Lauren wearing the same dress I wore on Easter in 1980 when I was 6, she will be 6 in 13 days.
Here is another flashback picture of me with my parents that same Easter.
Here are the baskets before the kids ripped through them.
Here are the kids all excited with their loot in their Easter baskets.

We of course had to have an Easter egg hunt which is always fun.
Lauren excited with what she found.
Evan found the coveted golden egg.  We always make one special egg hidden extra hard for the kids to find.
The kids looking cute.
Another Easter Egg Hunt at Nonna and Nonno's house.
Here are the kids with their cousins and Chewy my sister-in-law's dog.  What a fun day!

No comments: