Friday, September 19, 2014

9/19/14: Shoebuy and Fall Shoe Trends

I have to admit as a blogger I get invited to some wonderful events.  When Shoebuy.com invited me to an event with them to be pampered by getting a pedicure and talk shoe trends I jumped at the chance.  Who doesn't love shoes?  It was great to get to hear about Fall and Holiday trends from the World's Largest Site for Shoes.  They carry so many designers plus they have accessories, handbags and apparel.
 Let's start with one trend that was discussed which is accessories such as zippers, buckles, and ribbons that are not functional but just decoration.  I personally love the little bows on the back of these UGGs.
 Aren't these adorable?  My daughter would love these!  So would I.
Here is another boot that has been popular for a while.  I learned that Shoebuy.com has wide calf options for boots.  Boots have always been a problem for me due to my dancers calves.  I was happy to hear this and that wide calf options go up to 16 to 18 inches.
These Boston Boot Co. Boots are awesome.  They are very light weight.
Next are some drool worth shoes.  I love these black shoes.  They are amazing!
This Jessica Simpson pair is fantastic.  Perfect for a night out on the town.
Absolutely gorgeous!
I think these are super cute.
There are also tons of athletic shoes.  These Saucony sneakers are really light weight and great for working out.
Love these Converse.
They also have brands like The North Face for kids and other outerwear for the whole family.  This blue hat was so soft.
They will be having Black Friday sales also.  They often time have promotions.  Right now it is 20% off on their site.  Check them out!
Find them online:  http://www.shoebuy.com/
Twitter:  @shoebuy

Disclosure:  Shoebuy.com provided promotional items and a pedicure in exchange for a promotional review.  No other compensation was received and all opinion are my own.

No comments: