Wednesday, December 10, 2014

12/10/14:Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer The Musical

I love theater shows that are great for the whole family.  Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is a classic that kids love and parents love as we grew up with it.  This television classic is brought to the big stage at the Citi Shubert Theatre and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical is playing until December 14th.
All Show Photos courtesy of Karen Almond Photography
Unfortunately I was too sick to attend the show this week however my winner of tickets was gracious enough to send me some feedback and pictures.  The show looked absolutely amazing and I was very sad to have to miss it.
I had previously met Lexy Baeza who played Rudolph in the show.  She was in Peter Pan last year in Boston and I met her after the show.  Here is one of her pictures in her lovely costume.  I am sure she is awesome in this show!
Photo Credit to Lexy Baeza
My ticket winner said that the show was awesome and very true to the original holiday classic.  Her family really enjoyed it.  The show has a 90 minute running time including intermission which I think is the perfect amount of time for young children.  Plus with the puppets, and actors I think the kids will be thoroughly entertained.  There was also a lot of great products for sale.
 How cute is Rudolph?  I want one!  There is a sing-a-long at the end of the show that the whole audience got in to and loved.  Plus they loved to see Rudolph fly!
 Seriously how cute is the Abominable Snow Monster?
Yukon Cornelius was also a highlight of the show and a crowd favorite.  The whole show looks so well put together.
I love how adorable Santa is!
Tickets are now on sale at www.citicenter.org or by calling (866) 348-9738.  Tickets are priced at $28.00 - $68.00.
Don't miss the reindeer games and get your tickets now!
Disclosure:  I received 4 tickets for my family to attend the show and 4 tickets to giveaway for promotional purposes.  No other compensation has been received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: