Tuesday, July 31, 2012

7/31/12: Racing at NASCAR SpeedPark, Myrtle Beach, SC

Evan loves cars and what kid or adult wouldn't love racing them?  Young or old there is a lot of fun to be had at the NASCAR SpeedPark in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Here is our crew of kids ready to go.  They were beyond excited to race each other and the adults were excited too.
Here is Evan racing in his first race on the Champions which had a height requirement of 48 inches.  On this track he could drive the car. This was his first time driving a car without a guiding track like you get at the amusement parks and he was beyond excited.  You can find all tracks and height requirements here.  You can buy individual tickets for rides or an unlimited all day wristband.  More details on the NASCAR SpeedPark Web page.
Look at that race face.  I drove on this track and also on the Family 500 and must admit that I was screaming like a little girl on the turns.  It was quite a rush to drive around in these.  Thank goodness I don't have video of my race, even my 5 year old daughter riding as a passenger with me was laughing at me.
 Here is some video of Evan racing.
Here is Lauren on the Qualifier.  This has a height requirement of 40 inches so this was perfect for her.
Lauren had so much fun racing on this track. 
So cute.
Love it.
All the kids with their race faces on.
They also have Kiddie rides.  Lauren enjoyed this one.
This is an awesome carousel.  Lauren loves carousels.  Note this was not on their website Park Map.  There are a few other kids ride that I noticed that were not on the map. 
Then Lauren and Evan decided to race on the Qualifier.
Here is Evan and Lauren racing.
Lauren on the pink motorcycle.
The kids loved this bounce ride.  The ride operator was awesome and was playing a trivia game with the kids about Nickelodeon shows and other cartoons.  The kids loved it and I think Lauren rode this ride at least 8 times.
The park is really nice and kept up extremely well.
Love the cars.
They also have mini golf.  You can play as many rounds as you want and there are two courses.
Also inside there is an arcade, gift shop, and snack shop with some food.
NASCAR SpeedPark has several locations, find them here:
Like them on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/NSPMyrtleBeach
Follow them on Twitter here: @NASCARSpMB
Disclosure:  I was provided with a family pack of tickets to NASCAR SpeedPark to facilitate this review.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this website is genuinely nice and the viewers are truly sharing good thoughts.

My blog post; click the up coming internet site