Friday, July 6, 2012

7/6/2012: Franklin Park Zoo Fun Including Zoorasic Park

I told you in an earlier post about Zoorasic Park at the Franklin Park Zoo.  Today we were lucky enough to check it out.  The kids really enjoyed it.
 Here we are ready to go in.
 There are many animatronic dinosaurs that make noises.  They look really cool.  Lauren was a little worried at first but got used to it knowing it wasn't real.
 Zoorasic park runs Saturday, May 26 – Monday, September 3
10:30 AM – 4:00 PM, weekdays
10:30 AM – 5 PM, weekends
TICKETS are an additional fee to Zoo admission:
$3.00 for members, $4.00 for non-members.
1 Franklin Park Road  Boston, MA 02121
FOR MORE INFO: Visit www.franklinparkzoo.org or call 617-541-LION
 I like this guy.
 Evan with the Mommy.
 And Lauren with the baby.
 Being silly.  I had to take pictures of both of them in every animal.
 They love taking the train ride.  This is a great trip around the Zoo to see everything.  We did this right as we entered.  Tickets are also separate for this and are $2 a piece.
 Zebras are cool.
Super cool ostriches.  I love these guys.
 Lauren posing for me.
 Evan on the tractor.
 I love the butterflies.  Really pretty.
 More butterflies.
 The kids looking cute.
The Giraffes.
 The Gorillas.
They are expanding.  This new playground will open July 15th.  It is 10,000 square feet and state of the art.  Also across the way is a climbing structure with a beautiful view of the Giraffes.
 The kids pretending they have crashed.
Disclosure: I work with the Franklin Park and Stone Zoo promoting their events. I was provided tickets to the Zoo but no other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

dentist la grange said...

Wow! This is the coolest zoo I've ever seen! Where is this? Town and state?