Saturday, December 18, 2010

12/18/10: Radio City Christmas Spectacular Fun

Today we went to the Radio City Music Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes. What a great show. The kids were very excited to see this fun Christmas show. Lauren especially was excited for the dancers as she also takes Ballet. My husband and I saw this in New York where it originated, so I was a bit skeptical about seeing it in Boston, but it did not disappoint.

As I stated in my earlier post, there is still time to buy tickets, and at a 25% discount using the discount code: MOMMY! So go ahead and support theatre in Boston and bring the family for a family friendly, fun Holiday show and make it an annual tradition.

Here we are at the Citi Performing Arts Theatre - Wang Theatre. What a beautiful building. The kids were in awe. I wasn't allowed to take pictures in the theatre, only in the lobby, but that is ok as it won't ruin the surprise for you going to the show.

The signage for the show. My favorite part was the toy soldiers dancing (and falling - on purpose). Being a dancer in the past, I understand how difficult it is to keep straight lines in pin wheels, and they did an awesome job. I also got to enjoy the Rockettes tap dancing. I take Tap right now as an Adult (did as a kid also), so that was especially enjoyable. The kids really liked the dancing teddy bears in the show and the multitude of Santas.
I hope you have as much fun as we did at this wonderful show.

Disclaimer: I received a family four pack of tickets to this show to review it and post discount codes.

No comments: