Sunday, November 15, 2015

11/15/15: Disney Live! Three Classic Fairy Tales Review

I love Disney and any chance I get to bring the magic to us I take advantage of.  Over the weekend we got to go to Disney Live! Three Classic Fairy Tales at the Tsongas Center.  What a super cute show.
There were many kids dressed up as their favorite princesses or characters.  It was really cute.  The show started out with my favorites Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy and Donald Duck.
Looking at their magical book they bring three fairy tales to life.
 The first is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
 Oh no the Wicked Queen!
 There were lots of cool special effects with fog, lighting, and the mirror.
 I love the Seven Dwarfs.  They were so adorable.
 They lived happily ever after.  So happy the Prince found Snow White and woke her.
Next was Cinderella.  This is one of my favorites.  I loved seeing Gus the mouse in this one.  Here is Cinderella with the Fairy God Mother.
 Oh no, the evil step sisters!  They were hysterical and acted just like the characters from the movie.  I loved their dress bouncing up and down in the back as they walked.
 So happy Cinderella made it to the ball.
 Then there was a short intermission before the end of Cinderella's story.  Mickey and his pals came out to tell us it was time to take a break.
 Last but not least was Beauty and the Beast.  This is another one of my favorites.
Gaston is so funny!  I love his acting. 
 Be Our Guest had to be sung before serving Belle her dinner.  The kids loved it and so did I.
 There may be something there that wasn't there before.  The Beast and Belle together.
 After the transformation.  Belle and the Prince.
 A wonderful finale with everyone in their beautiful clothes.
 Even Mickey and Minnie are all fancy.
 What a great show!  Make sure to check it out when it comes to your town.  Full Schedule here:  http://www.disneylive.com/three-classic-fairy-tales
Here is a video trailer.
Disclosure:  I was provided with 4 tickets for my family and tickets for giveaway.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: