Friday, December 8, 2017

Cirque du Soleil's CRYSTAL Absolutely Mesmerizing

I have been to many Cirque du Soleil shows but I am happy to report that their new Ice Production CRYSTAL is in my top two.  This show is at the DCU Center until December 10th so get your tickets right away.  If I could describe this show in one word it would be "mesmerizing".
Crystal is the main character of the show and the show allows you to enter a dreamlike world powered by her imagination where creativity transforms the everyday into something extraordinary.  
It is so amazing entering Crystal's world.
For example here it is a pinball machine.

This was one of my favorite parts of the show with lots of performers skating around and jumping up on ramps.  It looked very similar to what people do on skateboards but they were on ice skates going up and down the ramps.  It was so amazing to watch.
The projections on the ice and their backdrop were amazing throughout the show.
The feats that these performers can perform is amazing.  I couldn't believe that this table is on ice!
I love these two performers, the strength they showed was amazing and no mat beneath them!
The music was gorgeous.
Crystal truly had so many performances I have never seen before and it is a truly unique show.
I can guarantee you will not have seen anything like it and never will in the future!
Make sure to get your tickets now!!!! 
Tickets are available for all performances at www.cirquedusoleil.com/crystal 
Show Schedule:
Friday, December 8 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, December 9 at 3:30 and 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, December 10 at 1:00 and 5:00 p.m.

Disclosure:  I was provided with four tickets for my family to attend CRYSTAL and four tickets to giveaway for promotional purposes.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: