Saturday, September 1, 2018

Stone Zoo Baby Snow Leopards

I have been visiting the Stone Zoo since I was little. I have fond memories of this Zoo and over the years there have been worries that they would close but now they are better than ever. The Zoo is so clean and fresh looking. Plus we were so excited to see the new Snow Leopard Cubs that were only recently added to the exhibit with their Mom!
The Snow Leopard Cubs Pandora and Naphisa and their Mom Kira are so beautiful! They were born in May and recently added to the exhibit in mid-August.
A very protective Mom.
Such a beautiful animal.
The cute cubs.
The kids were having a great time.
We also liked the Jaguar.
He was really close to the glass. 
There was a service dog there that was really intriguing the Jaguar. 
I love the area with the flamingos and parrots.
These parrots are beautiful and they were very vocal.
I love this guy. He climbed right in to his bowl. 
This is the enclosure for the birds. 
Another beautiful animal, the Lynx. 
A cool alligator. 
There is so much to do an see at the Stone Zoo. Definitely head there soon. Check them out online.

Disclosure: I was provided with four tickets to the Stone Zoo for review purposes. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: