Sunday, August 25, 2019

Water Country Fun in the Sun

We are soaking in every bit of summer before school starts and that meant a trip to Water Country in Portsmouth, NH!
This time Lauren brought a friend with her which meant I could take break from the water slides. The had a blast going on them together.
 I could hear them screaming as they came down. They especially liked slides they could go in the double tube together.
They loved this slide and kept switching which color slide they came down.
There is a lot to do with 26-acres of kids attractions and rides.  There are family slides, a wave pool, lazy river, and more. Before you start enjoying the water fun make sure to rent a locker. I also had a case for my phone to protect it from the water. I went on the family slide with the kids and it was lots of fun!
We love the Adventure River.
This is a favorite one for me too!
 
Love the Whirlpool too! We always spend a lot of time in here.
 The girls loved it in there! 
So cute!
But if you are a thrill seeker there is plenty for you too.
The Patriot!
 This is Dr. Von Dark's Tunnel of Terror.
The girls enjoyed this one, the Dragon's Den! 
There are many kids areas to play in that are shallow.
Here is the Pirate area.













Plenty of places to make a splash!
 
It is such a fun place to spend the day.
Buy a Season Pass now for next year and get the rest of 2019 free!

Disclosure:  I received a family four pack of passes to Water Country in exchange for this post. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.  

No comments: