Thursday, October 24, 2019

Stone Zoo Brick Safari Fun

We love going to the Stone Zoo and my son has always loved LEGOs. When I heard both were combined I couldn't wait to go! Brick Safari, presented by Metro by T-Mobile, has over 40 life-size animal sculptures made from millions of colorful bricks to be on display from October 12 through January 5. 
As you stroll along the paths of the zoo you can see your favorite animals in LEGO form and in real life.
The creations are quite impressive. As we went through the zoo we would places guesses on how many bricks were used in each animal. I won't tell you what the elephant has but it has the most!
Love the parrots too. Sometimes you have to do a double take if it is bricks or the real thing.
Every animal sculpture, built by BRICKLIVE, relies upon thousands of bricks to keep it strong, and each brick has a part to play. Our ecosystem is much the same way – every species, large and small, plays a crucial role in a balanced ecosystem. As species are removed, the system weakens. We invite you to become a biodiversity builder!
So cool!
There are even some aquatic friends.
Love the giraffe. 
Definitely go check it out!

Disclosure: I received complimentary tickets for my family to attend. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: