Thursday, October 18, 2012

10/18/12: The Container Store Grand Opening in Peabody, MA

I was extremely lucky to be able to attend a Blogger Preview Event at The Container Store in Peabody, MA right outside the North Shore Mall.  We were able to get a sneak peek before the Grand Opening this Saturday and Sunday, October 20th and 21st.
I learned today that their first store was opened in 1978 and it was the first one dedicated to storage and organization.  This is their third store in the greater Boston area, joining the Chestnut Hill and Natick locations.  The store is absolutely beautiful and contains more than 10,000 innovative products representing 16 lifestyle sections!  Look at how gorgeous this store is!
 So pretty.  It is so nice to see displays showing the products in use.
I was so impressed to find out they they had partnered with Boston Children's Museum and will be donating 10% of their Grand Opening Weekend sales to them.  
Talking about Children, how awesome are these Lego Containers?  I absolutely love them.
 Maybe these might even make my kids want to clean up a bit.  Dare to dream, right?
 Here is some more great Lego Storage.  I am thinking these would be great as kid's birthday gifts or holiday gifts.  Kids these days have so many toys and I know I get overwhelmed when we receive a bunch of toys for holidays and birthdays.  These would be great gifts that parents would appreciate and look cool so kids would like them too!
I also fell in love with the elfa storage.  It was so amazing to see these wonderfully organized closets.  My closet right now is a disaster.  My husband and I share it and we just don't have enough space.  I would love to have it more organized.
 Love this!  We are doing work on our house and soon will have a walk in closet.  I can't wait to use the elfa system to make our closet so beautifully organized.
 I would love if my kid's closets looked like this! 
 Love it!
Plus during the Grand Opening Weekend there will be:
-  Prize Giveaways every hour on the hour including a $1,000 elfa Space Makeover on both Saturday and Sunday
-  Both days they will be giving away $10 Store More Cards for the first 100 Facebook Check-Ins
I was so impressed hearing about the training their employees go through and that employees focus on a solution for customers and not just the product.  Every full-time employee receives more than 263 hours of training in their first year alone!
I love the storage containers for kids lunches.  Such awesome colors!
I was lucky enough to receive some products from them.  Reviews will be on their way.
 And of course their products will be included in my Holiday Gift Guide.
Go Check The Container Store right outside the North Shore Mall for their Grand Opening Weekend.
Check out their blog:  www.standfor.containerstore.com
Twitter: @ContainerStore
Disclosure:  I was provided products and ability to preview the store before opening.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: