Wednesday, September 5, 2012

9/5/12: thirty-one Catalog Party

I found this wonderful company through a friend of mine called thirty-one.  They have great products that I wanted to share with you through my Catalog Party. 
Plus for every $31 you spend in September, get 31% off anything in the NEW Fall Catalog (Collegiate Spirit Products not included). 
Here is the All-In-One Organizer
Here are all of their products online
I absolutely love this bag.  How cute is this with the personalization.  This is the Lil' Expressions Tote.
They even have great under the bed storage units.

To order click on: thirty-one
Select My Parties and then Shop Now right next to my name:  Gilda Aliberti 
Party is open until September 12th 
Shipping is $4 extra to ship to you.  You must do this if you do not live near me.  Friends/Family, if you would like it shipped to me if you live nearby I can get it to you.


How perfect would this little cinch bag be for Soccer/Dance/Gymnastics or any other activities?  You can have these items personalized for only $7 for two lines of text.
They even have super cute accessories.
Disclosure:  I am throwing this Catalog Party on my own.  No compensation has been received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: