Friday, April 25, 2014

4/25/14: Awesome Gifts for Mom from Best Buy

Mother's Day will be here before you know it and I want to help you out with the Moms in your life.  These can also be hints to give your kids and husband for something you might like.  Wink, wink I hope my husband is reading.  Let's face it, today's mom is extremely busy and wearing many hats.  For me I work as a Project Manager, I am the PTO President, a blogger, and constantly running the kids to activities.  We are so On-The-Go we don't know how to slow down.  What would be better than giving Mom some awesome technology gifts from Best Buy?  Certainly not some bath lotion.  Take my advice check out Best Buy's Gift Center.  Whether you are shopping for a Fitness Fanatic Mom, Foodie Mom, On-The-Go-Mom or Adventurer Mom Best Buy has you covered.  Plus there are so many great gifts under $100 so you don't have to break the bank to get an awesome gift for Mom.
I wanted to share a few of my favorite gifts on the On-The-Go Mom gift list.  As a blogger and always needing to share my experiences on Social Media my iPhone is always with me.  One item that is a life saver especially at Toy Conventions when I am taking lots of photos and video is the morphie Juice Pack air Charging Case for Apple iPhone 5/5s.  It recharges your phone for an extra hour and a half and provides the added battery power you need when you are on the go.
I also love taking lots of pictures of the kids and I also scrapbook.  One of my favorite gifts is the HP Envy Wireless e-All-In-One Printer.  It makes it so convenient to print on the go.  This is especially helpful when Flat Stanley takes a trip and you need to print pictures for school.  If you don't know about Flat Stanley he is from a story and the kids make one in school and are asked to send Flat Stanley on vacations and when travelling and take pictures with him.  Recently my son's Flat Stanley went to Hyderabad India thanks to a business trip my husband had.  This printer is also a 3 in 1 so you can also use it to makes copies and scan.  I use our printer all the time to make a copy of the kids report cards before sending them back to school signed.  I use it for the PTO also as I might need to make a quick copy or scan something in that we need for a flyer.
Some other great gifts for the On-The-Go Mom are the Samsung Galaxy 5, Lenovo Yoga 2, 13 Plantronics Voyager Edge, SONOS Play: 3, Wireless Speaker Bose® - QuietComfort® 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Earbud Headphones, HP 14" Chromebook Studio C Mint to Be Ladies Laptop Tote, Otterbox Symmetry Case for iPhone 5s/5, Microsoft Touch Cover for Surface, Samsung GS4 Case-Mate Glam Case, e-Reader Kindle Paperwhite and the Samsung Gear 2 Metallic.

Best Buy even has a low-price guarantee with all kinds of gifts for Moms.  They also offer Free shipping on all orders $35+.  There are so many great gifts for all of the Moms on your list.
Disclosure:  I was compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card for this review.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: