It is August and before you know it the kids will be going back to school. I found a wonderful product by Rubbermaid called the LunchBlox Sandwich Kit that is perfect for packing your kids lunch in and doesn't require ice to keep items chilled.
Here are all the pieces separately. I love that you can put your sandwich in and also have the Blue Ice piece that snaps in to keep it cool. It is also perfect to put some fruit in the smaller container along with some vegetables. I tried it with a sandwich, grapes, carrots, and some ranch dip and it worked perfectly.
Features of this product include:
- Modular containers snap together in to save space in your lunch bag
- Kit includes specially designed Blue Ice™ pack that works with LunchBlox containers to keep lunches chilled on the go
- Containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home
- Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe and BPA-free
- The Sandwich Kit includes a sandwich container sized for regular and specialty breads, two snack containers (perfect for yogurt or nuts) and a snack container (perfect for fruits, vegetables and chips)
The value of the LunchBlox Sandwich Kit as $12.99. This is the suggested retail price. There is a coupon for $1.50 off here.
Check out Rubbermaid on Twitter: @Rubbermaid
Visit the Rubbermaid Adventures in Organization Blog
Like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RUBBERMAID
Disclosure: I received the LunchBlox Sandwich Kit for review purposes. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.