CONTEST CLOSED: CONGRATS TO JEN!
Tired of reading Twas the Night Before Christmas, The Polar Express or other Christmas books. Here is a new super cute one that will teach your kids some Geography at the same time. Baby Santa and the Lost Letters. My 4 and 6 year olds loved it.
Only a week until Christmas, and the last delivery of children's Christmas letters to Santa have not arrived at the North Pole!
Santa and his elves are ready to finish making presents . . . but where is the last batch of Christmas letters? For the first time in history, the mailbox at the North Pole is empty. If Santa can't find the missing letters, Christmas will be ruined for children across the world.
Just when it seems that all is lost, out jumps Baby Santa. The youngest member of the Claus family relies on his quick wits, his winning attitude, and his endless energy to solve the mystery of the lost letters with help from remarkable animal characters around the globe. Responding to a cry for help, penguins, kangaroos, and even a three-toed sloth cooperate with friends on every continent in an amazing race to save the holidays.
I love that on the pages there is a little illustration of the world with the continent the animal is on highlighted.
Here is how to enter to win this Wonderful Book:
1 entry for each item:
- Comment here on this post on who you would like to give the Baby Santa and the Lost Letters Book to. (comment section at the bottom). Note if you are logging in anonymously please include your email so I can contact you. Also if you have problems, just Preview the comment and it should work. Make sure you see comment posted.
- Subscribe to Evan and Lauren's Cool Blog (and verify the subscription to be valid) and leave a separate comment that you did.
- Subscribe via Google Friend Connect to Evan and Lauren's Cool Blog (on the Right hand side)
- Already a subscriber (thank you) then leave a comment stating you are
- Share this link on your Facebook page and leave a comment here stating you did.
- Follow me on Twitter @galiberti If you already follow me, just leave a comment here that you are a Follower.
- Tweet this Giveaway (you can do this daily): Win a Baby Santa and the Lost Letters Book from @galiberti. http://bit.ly/usU1e8 #Giveaway
Contest closes Saturday, December 10th, 2011. US only.
Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
Disclosure: I received the Baby Santa and the Lost Letters Book in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received.