Friday, December 9, 2011

12/9/11: Happy Holidays to All My Readers!

Happy Holidays from our house to yours.  I hope you all have some time to relax and enjoy the holiday season despite the craziness it brings.  Try and take a second and just marvel in your children and their excitement at this time of year and think back to when you were that age and there was something so magical about the holidays.
Here are our two holiday cards that I would like to share with you. The first one is folded card from Shutterfly.
The inside:
Our little note.  This is the first year I have done this.
The back.
The next one is a beautiful tri-fold front and back from Tiny Prints
Also on the front side.
Another part of the front.
Here is how the whole thing looks together.
And the back side.
Disney on the other side.
The last page.
Here is one last formal picture I really liked.
Have a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Emily Stephens said...

Beautiful photos!

I write a little blurb for our cards, too!