Thursday, November 21, 2013

11/21/13: Barbie Dazzling Diva Light-Up Guitar

My kids love to play music so I knew that the Barbie Dazzling Diva Guitar from KidDesigns would be a big hit with Lauren.  As soon as we received it she wanted to start playing with it.
 Lauren was having a fun time rocking out with this guitar.
 It has multiple built in songs including "I'm a Barbie Girl" which was Lauren's favorite.  It is a catchy tune and in fact I am singing it in my head right now.
 There is also flashing lights and play modes.  You can even hook it up to an MP3 player too.
 Check out how cool it looks all lit up.  She really liked that and even played it in the dark in her room just to see the light show.
 Lauren singing with her guitar which she loves to do.  I love that it is a fun toy to play with and helps with musical ability which was never my strong area.
Here is some video of it in action.
 I think it is a super cool gift for any little girl who loves music and loves Barbie.  Plus at $29.99 it is affordable too.  Here is the link to buy it on Amazon but it can also be found at many other retailers.
Disclosure:  I was provided with the Barbie Dazzling Diva Light-Up Guitar.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

vindiebaby said...

She looks adorable with her guitar :)

Cathy Vargas
Vintage Girls
www.vindiebaby.com